Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sketch Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges

After being on a leave of absence from The Outlawz for the last two months, I am excited to be back again.  We have a new sponsor for the month of May as well as a new sketch for the week:

Our sponsor this month is:
artbymiran  The prize will be 3 digis




My card features a Penny Black image from a set called Flower Festival which is colored with copic markers.  I made the background with Distress Inks applied to cardstock and then spritzed with water which had some Perfect Pearls added to it.  Not sure if you can tell that the shimmer is there?  In person, I love the affect this gives.





Hope that you will stop by The Outlawz and see the creations which my sister DT members have made and perhaps give this sketch a try yourself.

 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely vibrant colors and your card is beautiful! I really like the design and I can see a little shimmer too! Love the corner treats too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty of a card! I really am so loving PB, more and more every day! You did a fabulous job with the sketch too! A winner in every way!!

    PS: Nice to see you blogging more again and for sharing more pics from your trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete